Saturday, May 31, 2008

Nora is almost 3 weeks old!!




Nora is almost 3 weeks old! She is doing wonderful! She went for her two week check up on Wed. and the doctor said she is great! She is 1 oz. shy of her birth weight and has grown a 1/2 inch. She is a wonderful baby, she only cries when something is wrong. I hope I am not jinxing myself. She is going for two long stretches at night, which is nice. I am pumping and everyone is getting a chance to feed her. This coming week will be the true test! Debbie is going home and has been a great help. I will be by myself this week, with the help of my mom on an occasional day. It should be an interesting week. Here are some more pics, I think most of you have seen them already! Take care and love you all!

1 comment:

Love+ Mama said...

Time continues to go faster and faster! Next thing you know you'll blink and she's 6 months old! Hope we get to see you, Peter and Nora tomorrow!

Keep the pics coming...