Monday, June 23, 2008

6 weeks old and making new friends







Staley is now more interested in Nora. I think it has to do with the fact that she is moving and talking more. He really likes to sniff her and check her out when she is on the floor or laying on her activity gym. He loves to give her kisses. We were on the floor this morning for some tummy time and Staley decided he wanted some lovin' from me too. He plopped right down next to me and I took advantage of the situation and snapped some pics.




Nora is 6 weeks old today and getting so big! She is holding her head up more, even though she hates doing it during tummy time. She likes to hold it up and bobble around when mom is trying to burp her or when she is on someones shoulder. She has started to coo even more and smile! It is the best smile! I have not been able to capture this smile on camera yet. She so knows when mom has the camera and when she doesn't. She was all smiles this morning and as soon as I got the camera she stopped and then started again as soon as I put the camera back down. Go figure! I am sure I will get a pic of one soon enough. Her face is finally clearing up! Yeah for no more baby acne! My favorite pic right now is this one in her fish dress. That is our baby girl! Her cheeks are starting to fill out and she looks more like daddy! That is all for now!

2 comments:

Love+ Mama said...

Ah yes, the quest to capture those first smiles. It's quite an adventure!

Suzy Z said...

Lily did the same thing too. She still does it. Keep trying, you'll get it. Nora is beautiful. She looks so tiny next to the doggy. Great Update!
suzy