Monday, September 1, 2008

She finally did it!!!





My baby finally did it! She finally lifted her head. After about a month of worrying and thinking that my child would never lift her head she did. It is amazing as a mom how much you worry about milestones and such. I wanted her to do this so bad and now she is doing it and I am so proud of her. The first picture is from last week, when she first held her head up. I went running for the camera to show proof that she actually did this. I actually got a picture of her smiling while holding her head up today, now that is an accomplishment! Now the new worry is she will never roll over, will she ever have that deep belly giggle? Of course she will, but it is my job to worry.

We just experienced our first cold this past weekend too. Do you know how gross and hard it is to use the booger sucker?! Especially when your child does not want you to! Thank goodness for multiple sets of hands being around to help. This task just cannot be done on your own. I don't know who was worse for the wear, Nora or me. After Jalen was born I always told myself I would never pick my childs nose. Until you are a mom youwill never understand. Peter looked at me today and said "Look, you are picking her nose!". Sometimes that sucker just doesn't get out what you want! We are all finally feeling much better today and had a good play session. Back to work tomorrow.

No comments: