Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Card Fun-Round 1



So this was the first attempt to take pictures for our family christmas card. We had a lot of fun trying. I highly suggest doing this earlier in the day, as Nora was not so excited to be taking pictures after her bath. I do however think she is learning what the camera is because when it comes out she does start to smile. Probably because when we pull out a camera someone always does something silly to try to make her laugh. Her christmas picture is not on here as I did not want to spoil our card! You will just have to wait and see!!







I found my new shoes!









Now I found the tree! She played with the tree for a long time and tries to move toward it.









Look I found an ornament! After that she was done. She kept turning around and trying to grab the ornament. I guess that is what I get for putting her so close to the tree.

No comments: