Wednesday, July 15, 2009

June 09

Wow, I haven't posted in a really long time, but here are a few pictures from June that I liked.



We got a pass to Grant's Farm this year and have used it quite a bit. We went one day with my friend Cyndi and her two boys and had a lot of fun. Here we are in front of the sign.









Nora got a blow up pool for her birthday and we finally decided to test it out. She loved it. She did not know what to think at first, but once she got used to it, she did not want to get out! She is a little fish and loves the water!






Here is Nora in the big pool at my mom's house. She loves just sitting on the step and going in and out of the water. I think she is just adorable in her little suit and hat. She knows that when the hat comes out she gets to go in the pool and then becomes very impatient with me after she has seen the hat. Now I put lotion on, suit on and then take out the hat right before we go outside. Lesson learned!!





I just thought this was a cute pic of Jalen and Nora. Jalen came over and played one day and he just loves his baby to death! He really does play and do great with her for being 6 years old. They were chasing each other up and down the hallway. They have fun together. Nora is so lucky to have a great cousin!

No comments: