Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Do

So I decided to get a new do and I decided to go curly!!! I wanted something different but I didn't want to cut my hair because I want to grow it out and donate it again. I also needed something quick and easy since I am working out again in the mornings. So with the help of my most favorite hair stylist I went with a perm. I was a little nervous at first because I haven't had curly hair since before Nora was born. That little stinker took all the curl I had out of my head! So 3 1/2 hours later I was curly again. When I got home I had some funny reactions. It was really big and very curly!!! Once I was able to fix it Peter finally said he liked it. I have had some mixed reactions from people, but whatever it is really whether I like it or not and I LOVE IT!!! It has saved me time getting ready in the morning and is super easy! So hope you all like my new do!

No comments: