Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Little Survey

Time for a little survey

I stole this from a blog I check and thought it would be interesting to look back at how much my life has changed.


10 years ago
Ten years ago I was in my sophomore year of college. I was still living in the dorms and being a CA (community advisor) for a floor full of freshman girls. I was enjoying school and loving life. I did not have a boyfriend at the time, but had a great group of girlfriends, who lived down the street and one also lived in the dorm next door. We hung out a lot at their apartment. It was the first time I had ever flown in a small airplane and had my friend puke in the plane sitting next to me. We were getting ready for Spring Break and I would come home and work at Mr. B's for the week.

5 years ago
Five years ago I was dating Peter and he had proposed a month earlier. We were just starting to plan the wedding and decided to have it on March 18! Only two days away from today. I was living in an apartment on my own and working as the PE teacher at Bayless Intermediate. I liked this job much better than working in the Jr. High. I was also getting ready to have my tonsils taken out on St. Patricks Day and got the flu the day before the surgery (which would be today actually!). Survived the tonsils and have only had one sore throat since then!

1 year ago
One year ago from today I was getting ready to celebrate my 3rd wedding anniversary with Peter. We were excited to be sharing Nora's first St. Patricks Day with her. I had a 10 month old and I was still working at Bayless Intermediate although now as the counselor. I was contemplating going back to school to pursue another masters degree in administration this time. I was also contemplating starting to train for a 1/2 marathon.

1 day ago
I was working at Bayless Intermediate as the counselor trying to think of everything I do to present to a graduate counseling class. I checked the website for my next assignment in my second masters program. I started training for a triathlon. I am anticipating my fourth wedding anniversary with my wonderful husband and am looking forward to spend the weekend at a Bed and Breakfast with him. Can't wait to put my almost two year old in her cute St. Patricks Day outfit! Life couldn't be too much better!



No comments: