Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nora is 4!!!

My baby is 4 and I cannot believe it. We had an Olivia themed birthday party yesterday to celebrate her big day. Grandma and Grandpa came into town and all of our St. Louis family and friends were there as well! We lucked out with a gorgeous day. I was happy about that since we held her party at the 'dinosaur' park (crestwood park). We had the pavilion right next to the playground and it was awesome. We will for sure be having more parties at that park. My neighbor made matching Olivia dresses for the girls and they turned out so cute. We opened the presents in waves because our little girl is spoiled. So we opened the presents that came from out of town friday night and then everything else on her birthday. It was a great day to say the least. Happy Birthday Nora!!!!

I LOVE Olivia!

It's my birthday and I know it

Happy Girl

the 'O' cake I made in honor of the Olivia theme.

matching dresses


She was very protective of all of her presents this year. Poor thing has had a birthday party for someone else 4 out of the last 6 weeks and has patiently waited her turn. She has opened enough presents to last her for a while!!

No comments: