Monday, September 24, 2012

12 inches

12 inches is the length of my ponytail that I cut off! I finally did it. I was hoping to do a service project with hair at work, but it didn't work out and I was getting tired of it taking almost 20 min. to fix my hair in the morning. So last Friday night after Food Truck Friday I decided why not let Jalen cut my ponytail off. He looked at me like I was crazy! So he started it and Peter finished it. He didn't do a bad job either. I wasn't having it fixed until the next morning. My friend Maria joked when I got to her house about what if she would have cancelled. We both laughed because it wouldn't have been that bad. So she shaped it up and below is what you have! It takes me about 5 minutes to do my hair now and I love it!! I am still getting used to it. Now the process starts again!








No comments: