Friday, May 10, 2013

Nora's Recital

Nora had her first dance recital on Saturday and it was great! It was the first time that she wore her school uniform and wig. Wow is the wig process a long one. I thought I had put a lot of bobby pins in her head, but i guess i didn't (more on that later). So we had her all dressed and headed the auditorium where the performance was. She had to be there super early because they were doing a complete run through of the show. My mom, Susie, Jalen, Katie, Daphne and friend Laura all came to the recital. Yes, Peter missed it because of a long standing tradition that was taking place on that day. And we didn't know about the recital until after he had already payed for the LSQ event. Anyway, the recital started at 5:30 and was just so fun! Nora came out four different times and after each time I just laughed. I just about cried the first time she came out. She looked so small on the stage with the big kids. I feel like she is so big most of the time and to see her on stage with other bigger kids made me realize what a little girl she still is! She cracked us up though. She really was doing her own thing and her poor wig that mom didn't bobby pin enough was falling off of her head by the end. I am going to attach a link to a short video that one of the mom's next to me took. I ordered the complete video but we will not have it for another couple of weeks. Anyway, here is the link and a picture of our little irish dancer before her recital.


And here is the link....
 

No comments: