Friday, November 15, 2013

3 Fears

So way back in February I had a post about 30 things I want my kids to know about me and I had set a goal for myself to complete it by the end of 2013. I don't think that is a reality, but I still want to do it, so I am going to answer the 2nd question now.

The second question or statement is to list your 3 legitimate fears and why they are fears.

1. I have a fear of my loved ones dying unexpectedly.. I think this became a fear for me when my grandma died when I was 7. She passed away in her sleep and after that happened I thought every old person was going to die in their sleep. It took me a long time to get over and then my grandpa and uncle passed away with in 6 weeks of each other unexpectedly and so my fear of loved ones dying unexpectedly has continued.

2. I have a fear of failure. I am not sure where this comes from or why, but I always want to be the best and I do not want to fail at pretty much anything. I guess that goes with why I have anxiety and like to be in control and what not.

3. My third fear is of needles or my blood being drawn. I always get light headed and feel like fainting. It doesn't matter if it is a flu shot or what, but ugh, it makes me squirm just thinking about it.

No comments: