Monday, September 15, 2014

Hair cut

Right after school started Nora and I had talked about getting her hair cut. We talked and talked about it because I wanted to make sure that she really wanted to go through with it. Once you cut your hair that is it. She was tired of me brushing it and I was tired of the knots and the crying too. So we discussed it and we chopped it. We put it in a ponytail and I cut it off! It was a little crazy. She was so excited that we cut it. We also decided to donate her hair. We cut off 9 inches. Holy moly! Well Nora wanted to get in on the action and so I just trimmed the bottom and said oh look and she wasn't having it. It was already in a pony tail and she went ahead and grabbed the scissors. So we cut her ponytail off too! Here are the collages of the before and after of Nora and just the after of Stella.



No comments: