Sunday, March 20, 2016

Ireland-day one

After missing our connecting flight and then losing our luggage, we finally made it to our hotel. From. There we visited Teeling Distillary, which was pretty cool and then took a bus tour ofDublin. I was amazed at how tight the streets were and how many people were out and walking around. We are one of five younger couples on the tour but everyone seems nice. We had dinner with a couple from Wisconsin. Rgby is huge here and Ye Ireland vs Scotland game was last night. There were people everywhere and you could hear them hooting and hollering in the streets when we were falling asleep. Didn't matter since we were so Tired. We headed to bed early bc we were both so tired. We slept great and have our luggage and are ready. To start the days adventures beginning with a tour of Guinness. Here are some pics from the first day. I will. Have to update more because I brought my good camera as well. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Most enticing blogs I’ve ever read http://www.proessaywriting.com/
and this is what it should. Must be shared as well. I was really bored but your blog lightened up my day