Monday, November 16, 2009

First Hair Cut

So tonight we had Nora's first hair cut. My stylist said it was time along with the rest of my family and numerous others. It was really time for the mullett to get cut! I was a little nervous about how she was going to react. She would not sit in the chair by herself, but she did sit on my lap. Maria gave Nora a comb to do her hair with and Nora was content. She cut the back and evened out the front and blended the rest. It doesn't look too much different, but I do have to admit it does look a lot better than it did before. Hopefully it will start to grow a little faster and come in a little thicker! I didn't get too much cut off the front because I do want her bangs to grow out. Hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I will definately post after the holiday!





No comments: