Wednesday, August 10, 2011

29 weeks

Wow! I cannot believe that I am already 29 weeks. In 11 weeks this baby is going to be here and that is really hard to believe. It doesn't seem like this pregnancy has gone by super fast, but 11 weeks left isn't very long. This pregnancy has been so different in good ways and bad. The beginning was a lot harder and way more hormonal than I ever was with Nora. Good is that I have been able to work out for 29 weeks!!! I really wanted to make it to 30 weeks, but I have had some pain after working out and so I think it is time to stop. So here I am, belly and all! I have had some nice compliments in the last week or so. I have had look how little you are, pregnancy suits you, and you look great. I can definately tell that I am carrying this little girl differently, she is a lot lower and I feel a little more round looking. We are still working on a name. We cannot decide and when we decide we are not sharing when we do. We have had some mixed reactions when we mention names and so that is why we are not sharing and really because we haven't decided.


No comments: