Tuesday, September 20, 2011

35 weeks

So I am at 35 weeks and have 5 weeks to go! I am large and in charge. There are many days that I don't feel THAT big and then there are days where I feel huge. Then there are days when people tell me how BIG I am and I just want to punch them. I am sooooo done being pregnant. I hit that point around 1 1/2 weeks ago, which is not good. I am so uncomfortable and not sleeping. I have SPD, which means I have to much of the relaxin hormone in my body and my muscles are not holding my pelvis in place and bones are trying to separate. The best way to describe it is as if you are walking, standing and sitting on a broken pubic bone. So I am supposed to be resting at night and not doing much. Yeah, for those of you who know me well, know that I am not very good at resting. But I did ask for help!!! Huge step for me. My family is all pitching in to help, even my chicago family which is great! So it started with Kiki helping clean my house this weekend, which was huge. I got home from taking my silly principal liscensure test and walking in to a clean house. All I could do was say THANKS! It was a huge relief and I am trying to relax. Needless to say this pregnancy has been different in every aspect. I am in a lot more pain this time and sometimes when she moves I twinge. I have a lot of braxton hicks. I can tell when I have been running around at work, because they come a lot more often. Monday, September 26th I have my last ultrasound and then start weekly appointments. I will give an update after that.

No comments: