Monday, October 24, 2011

40 weeks

Well I made it to 40 weeks. I was really hoping that I woudn't, but baby girl doesn't want to come out yet. Since last week we have pretty much tried every natural inducer except for castor oil. Monday into Tuesday of last week I had contractions from 10:30pm-3am and then they stopped. I was really hoping they would continue. It was a really long week, but I made it through another week of work and get to put that on the back end of winter break since they have already taken it out of my paycheck. Last night around 11:00 I started having contractions again. The same thing happened as last Monday, they stopped at around 3:30 in the morning. I was really hoping they would keep going, but no such luck. I am at work today and decided it will be my last full day of work. I go to the doctor this afternoon and hopefully she has good news that i am at least a little dialated. We shall see! We will be scheduling an induction at today's visit as well. I know I have said I don't want to be induced, but I am in so much pain from my pubic bone being separated that I cannot take much more. I am hoping to be induced Wed or Thurs. I am getting really excited to meet our baby girl!

No comments: