Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

We held the annual Bromeier 4th of July celebration at our house this year. We were very excited to host. It was the hottest day that anyone could remember for the 4th celebration, 103 degrees!!!! We still had a ton of fun. Most of the adults participate in a washers tournament and for the last 3 years running my cousin Kurt has won and my brother in law, Zach has come in 2nd and this year was no different. There were not as many kids this year as usual, but Nora had a great time swimming and playing with Jalen and Gavin. Ribs were smoked, burgers were grilled and lots of other food was served. And it was the first year that I can remember without fireworks. I was too nervous to have them set off for fear of my house burning down. If it hadn't been so dry I would have been fine. And because of that we ended the earliest I can ever remember too. It was a great day overall and lots of fun!!! Let's just hope next year it is a little cooler or we have a pool!

Aren't they the cutest sisters ever?!

The strawberries we made thanks to pinterest! Which I will never do again!

The set up!!!!!!


Nora and Pappy

What a group!

What a STAR!

A game of washers

Two of our favorite stars!

No comments: