Thursday, June 12, 2014

Nora's 6th Birthday Party

It has been a while (a month actually) and I am finally blogging Nora's 6th Birthday. It is so hard to believe that my baby is 6 years old. There are moments when I feel like it has gone super fast and moments that feel like it has been forever. I can barely remember time without her! She wanted to do her party at one of the bounce places and a month before we went to a party at a place called Bounce U. It was awesome and they did everything! (which is just fantastic). Here are some pics from her party. She had a great time!







They even took the pictures for us! That night we let her pick where she wanted to go for dinner and she picked Buffalo Wild Wings. She just loves that place and it is beyond me why.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All the kids seem to have a great time enjoying the birthday party. My best friend got married at one of the lavish Los Angeles event venues few months back. Tasty snacks and dishes with quality mock tails were arranged. Tables were decorated with flower vases and crystal hangings at the entrance were also eye catching.