Thursday, June 12, 2014

Nora's Birthday and CAID at Cards Game

So on Nora's actual birthday we headed to the Cardinals vs Cubs game. At this game the Clark Academy of Irish Dance performed before the game. She was excited and I let her eat whatever she wanted at the game. She had nachos, sno cone and cotton candy. I am surprised she didn't get sick and it was soooo hot! She was also the lucky CAID kiddo to go on the field before the game. So Nora and I (after they danced) headed down on the field where they announced her name and put her on the jumbo screen and said she was from Clark Academy! It was pretty cool if I do say so myself. And as you can tell in the pics she got a crown from school and didn't want to take it off. She wore it on the field and most of the evening too. She was so proud to wear the crown for her birthday! We had a fun evening!!






And I have to add that we finally went for her 6 year check up and she was a champ! She is in the 70th percentile for height and weight and is 3' 11" and weighs 50 lbs!

No comments: