Sunday, August 10, 2014

Chicago

The girls took their annual trip to Chicago again in July. I think it was the coldest July trip to Chicago they have taken yet. I am glad that we packed jackets for them because they sure did need them. The girls had a lot of fun hanging out with Naomi and Isla while they were there. They saw them everyday! They took adventures to the library, Navy Pier, Build a Bear, and the exploratorium. We went up to get them and drove to Milwaukee with Grandma and Grandpa so that they could see Nora feis. I was excited for them to see her dance and so were they. It was her warm up for the next three weekends of feising! While we were in Milwaukee we visited the zoo and I realized how lucky we were to have a free zoo! We had a lot of fun and the girls always have a blast during their week in Chicago. I am so blessed that they have the opportunity to be there with out us and from those cousin bonds with Naomi and Isla. Until next summer!






No comments: