Sunday, August 10, 2014

Warrensburg

Every summer we try to get to Warrensburg. And this summer was no different. I had wanted to stay longer, but it did not work out, but I was glad to get the few days with one of my besties! Things have changed in the last 6 years and now between the two of us we have four kiddos. I just love hanging out and catching up with Valerie while the girls played and played. We took them to see where we went to college, had a picnic at the park and went to the pool while we were there. As always we had a great time and as always I am always sad when we leave. Those friends who have known you for so long and you are so comfortable with are always the hardest to say good bye. I am so thankful for her friendship and we have been through so much and are still friends. Don't know what I would do without her!






No comments: