Friday, May 8, 2015

New House

Well we have officially been in the new house for four weeks! I can't believe it. It sure has been an adventure and one that I am glad we took. The time between getting it ready and under contract was a short 2 1/2 weeks! We were under contract the second day it went on the market and then the whirlwind began.
The day after we looked at 5 houses and found one that we liked and I am sure glad that we put in an offer because I have not come across anything better and we would have been homeless. From the time of under contract and move in was one month and we closed on both houses on the same day. Insane and I hope to not have to do that for a very long time. I am so thankful for all the awesome friends and family we have that helped us through this process, whether it was taking the girls, helping pack, supplying us with food, and/or moral support.
The night before the girls and I kissed our old house goodbye!



I felt like it was going to be forever for the moving day to come and go and to get everything situated, but it has already been 4 weeks since then and we finally have all our furniture. I just really can't believe that we have a new house! And a huge house at that. We went from 1050 sq ft to 2800 sq feet!! Unreal!
Here is our new house!
The girls have their own room, we have a huge room and our own bathroom. We have a nice guest room and a bonus room upstairs that is the play area. The main floor has an office with grown up office furniture and a dining room and the basement is Peter's place! We just love it!

No comments: