Thursday, July 8, 2010

30 years old!

 

 

 

 


Well, I am 30! I still can't believe it. Really, I don't feel 30 and for the most part don't act 30! It is kind of funny to say I am 30 years old. So in our household we have a huge blowout for 30 and get a bus. I picked to go to a winery and have a BBQ. So the day after my birthday that is what we did! We invited our family and friends, which most came, and loaded the bus and took off to Villa Antonio Winery. It was great. The winery is small and beautiful and we had so much fun. We had many friends come in town for the event and had a wonderful time seeing them. Reconnected with old friends, my freshman roommate, made it to the winery and I had a blast catching up with her. To recent friends, and some of Katie's friends. We really had so much fun. I am so greatful to all that came to celebrate with me, I can't even tell you.

After the winery we headed back to the Reid house and my dad was waiting there with the BBQ going! Many thanks to my sister, Susie for having everything ready to go when we got back. Wouldn't have been able to pull it off without her. Some people came back, some did not and new ones showed up. We partied until about 9:30 and then completely crashed. It was a day to remember!!! And for those who didn't come....you missed one hell of a good time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

A good time, indeed! Thanks for having us all over, it was great to get to see you again!