Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Time!

 

 

 

 


Haven't blogged in a while. I know it is summer and I should be on top of it, but I just haven't been. So my friend introduced me to an editing program called Picasa and I love it, so you will most likely be seeing more collages of pics than individual pictures. It is really cool what you can do with it.
What have we been up to?! In June I finished up with school and we relaxed for a couple weeks and played with friends and hung out at home.

Father's Day weekend Nora and I headed to Chicago! Yes, you did read that right, we went without Peter on Father's Day weekend. That was his gift, Ha! Ha! No, he had to work and we wanted to see some of the fam, so we took the train and went on up. Not too bad. Had a little hitch on the way there with a 2 hour delay, but overall not bad. On the way home we had to sit in the cafe car b/c our seats didn't have plugs. You live and learn is all I have to say. We had fun while in chicago and went to the pool and a street fair and hung out. Peter did get some great gifts....Jeff Dunham tix (a comedian) and Cubs/Brewers tix!

We then got ready for the birthdays. For those of you who don't know the end of June through July is birthday season for the Bromeier girls. We start with Katie on June 26, a week later is me, and then two weeks later is Susie on July 17th. It was Katie's golden birthday (26 on the 26th) and she had a great birthday/housewarming party. I will tell you about mine in a another post with more pics!

So far it has been a great summer and going by way to quickly. Nora heads back to chicago this weekend for a week alone with grandma and grandpa. We started the tradition last summer and she will do this every summer for as long as they can. I have started summer class for two weeks so it works out.

Happy Summer!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: