Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nora's 3rd Birthday!

Cheese!

Birthday cake

opening gifts

make a wish

Nora had a great birthday. I cannot believe that she is already 3! Thursday Nora and I had pizza for dinner and waited up for Grandma and Grandpa to get here and opened their gifts when they got here. Friday they took her to the zoo and later that night we opened gifts from Aunt Candace and Uncle Tim, strawberry shortcake stuff!!  Nora opened our big gift, which was an outside water table, which I can't wait for her to play with. I decorated the cake Friday night and my daughter came up, out of no where and said, "Mom, thanks for making my cake!". She is just too sweet! I know I am a little biased, but she is so good, despite the times she drives me crazy.
So Saturday rained and was cold and nasty and we still had a great party! All of our family and friends came over and my dad made some really yummy deep fried nuggets and french fries. She was so excited to open presents and eat cake. We had a lot of fun.
I am not sure how the three's are going to be, but hopefully we will get through them. She is starting to be more bossy and she told Grandma that she yells at me! I don't like that she is bossy and not doing what I ask of her all the time, but I know it could be worse and she is still a really good girl! I watched Nora's birth story on her birthday and it made me cry! But it also made me super excited for our little peanut to be here!

No comments: