Tuesday, February 19, 2013

20 Random Facts About Me

1. I have jumped out of a plane.

2. I have one tattoo, but I want another.

3. I have a size 10.5 shoe.

4. I have white water rafted.

5. I think my hair is brown.

6. I used to be a WW leader.

7. I love NKOTB.

8. My first job was wrapping newspapers with my parents.

9. I was a Community Advisor in college.

10. I have worked with my mom, dad and Katie at Mr. B's.

11. I don't use photo shop.

12. I hate my birthstone.

13. I have climbed the Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica.

14. I wish I knew another language.

15. I still remember the name of the first boy I "liked" in 2nd grade.

16. I have swam with stingrays.

17. I broke my right leg in three places all at the same time.

18. I only went to school every other day the second half of my senior year.

19. I want to be known professionally as Dr. Reid.

20. I wish I could irish dance.

No comments: