Friday, February 22, 2013

Snow Day Part 2

Well the last two days we have been home from school because of the snowy weather. They called it early Wed. night and early as well last night. When we woke up Thursday morning there was nothing, but that didn't last too long. A bad storm hit and the weather was crazy. So glad that we were home. Unfortunately Nora got another bug and had a fever yesterday and is almost back to normal today. Needless to say the last day and a half have been interesting.
Yesterday the baking bug bit me and I made a chocolate chip pie, thanks to pinterest. It turned out delicious, but when I figured out the points/calories for it, it made me glad I only had one piece. We didn't do too much yesterday, but I got all of the laundry done and then we waited for Peter to get home. It took him 4 hours to get home!! He left at 3:00 pm and didn't walk in the door until 7:00 pm. The roads were horrible!
Today we woke up and got busy with the day. We are redoing our main bathroom. Painting, vanity, mirror, light, nothing too big, but we are going back up in April so we want to get it done so the new realtor can market the heck out of our house before it hits the market. High hopes this time around!!! Anyway, I emptied the vanity, sanded the walls, and painted. We also headed out to Pappy's to sled. Nora stayed with my mom since she wasn't 100% and she doesn't like sledding anyway. She says it is scary. So off we went! Stella loved it! They are both sleeping right now and I am enjoying the quiet. I am sure it won't last long.






No comments: