Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy V-day

We had a great Valentine's Day! Nora was very excited about Valentine's Day this year. We did her valentines for school this past weekend. We got them from Michaels so she could put them together, they were pretty cute.
We woke up a little early and went and surprised my mom with a homemade valentine and flowers. We then headed to school and Nora had her party. I made her hair into little hearts (inspired by pinterest), but of course they didn't last long. I was very surprised at work when flowers showed up for me! I was speechless and that is saying a lot! Nora had a great time at her party and was very hyped up on sugar when we got home. All she kept saying was mom, mom, mom look, mom. OMG! She was so wound up that she posed and posed some more while I took her picture! Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!









No comments: