Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nora's First Snow!!


So St. Louis got a small snow last night. It was bad enough to call off the schools though. We are expecting more this afternoon. Nora and I are definately enjoying our snow day together though! Thanks to our friend Brooke, Nora had a snow suit to go outside in today. We got all dressed in our warm snow gear and headed outside. She didn't really know what to think, partly because she couldn't really move!! She had a lot of fun watching Staley run around like a crazy dog! He LOVES the snow. It was pretty funny, her head just kept going back and forth as he ran across the front yard. At one point she did get excited and fell backwards. It was funny because she couldn't move at all and was yelling. I tried to get a picture of that, but she was getting mad because she was stuck.





Here she is kind of smiling. She just didn't know what to think at this point.








The Nora "look".








"Here I am stuck in these clothes, not being able to move!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When you said Nora was "stuck" on her back I immediately thought of the movie "A Christmas Story".

Liz said...

I had the same "A Christmas Story" image!

"I can't put my arms down!!"

So so sweet!