Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Lazy Sunday

So as a New Year's Resolution to myself I have decided to not do anything on Sunday's. No grocery shopping, no Weight Watchers planning, no work. Which means enjoying the day with Peter, Nora and of course Staley too! So today was the first Sunday this happened and so far I am enjoying every minute of it!!!

Staley vs. Nora (who will win)
I don't know why we all spend so much money on toys when all Nora really wants are Staley's toys. If it is with in her sight she is after it. It does take her a while to get to it since she isn't crawling, but she slowly inches her way towards the object. I had put her on her belly in front of Staley in hopes we could get a good couple minutes of tummy time this way and it worked!


Having fun playing with toys!

This is Nora's little play area, which is great until she learns how to crawl. I have all of her toys on a blanket right next to the couch. Since she doesn't really go anywhere yet it works out perfectly. I know, I know I need to be thankful for this stage because it will soon pass and then there is no turning back and no staying in one place for very long!

Nora got this toy for Christmas and loves it. She hasn't quite figured out how to make them pop up, but she loves to close them. All she needs is someone to play with and she is highly entertained!

The Infamous Look
Nora loves to give this look. She just stares at you like "What?!" If she is not in the mood to play or eat or whatever you want to do at the moment she gives you this look. I think it is the look my mom talks about that my sister Susie used to give. She can just stare at you for a good 5 minutes with this look. Luckily for us it doesn't last too long and she is back to her smiling self. See picture below.

I love playing with toys!
This is our fun loving little girl. We are so blessed to have such a great daughter. This look captures the true Nora. She is smiling and just happy! We are still awaiting the first tooth, which I could have sworn would be here this weekend, but no such luck. I heard the longer they stay down the stronger they will be, so that is what I am hoping for!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this is a great resolution to spend more time with Peter & Nora, she''l be grown up before you know it. I love reading your updates.

Aunt Barb