Friday, December 24, 2010

The Big Man

 So we went to see the "Big Man" as we have been calling him so Nora doesn't freak out.  She really does not like to get too close to Santa Claus.  As you can see in the picture above she was as happy as could be waiting in line.  She had no clue who was right around the corner!
 So it was our turn and I picked her up and walked over toward Santa and she flipped out, like I knew should would and clutched on to me for dear life.  She would not even look at Santa.  I set her down to turn towards him and she darted away from me. 
 She was not a happy camper by any means.  We even offered her a candy cane and she just did not want to be by him.  Santa was no help either.  He just sat there and stared at us, you think he would be a little used to this and tried to help or talk to her, but oh no.  He just watched as she cried.  I finally got her to stand in front of Santa and we got a couple of picks with her crying.  These pics on here are the best because grandma got them as the action was happening! 
After we were done she was back to her normal Nora self and as happy as could be.  She really enjoyed the candy cane too!  Here's to hoping for better next year....I have my doubts though!

No comments: