Thursday, December 23, 2010

St. Louis Christmas

 We celebrated Christmas in St. Louis on Monday and Tuesday.  Monday we celebrated with my mom and Tuesday we celebrated with my dad.  Monday we had breakfast for dinner and then opened gifts.  It was definately the Nora show!  Nora was in a smiling mood and was willing to take some pictures beforehand.  That phase of not even looking at the camera is beginning to end!  Thank goodness, because I couldn't handle much more of it!
 We had so much fun opening gifts and about half way through Nora said she was done.  It was pretty funny.  Jalen was so patient because he only had a couple of gifts to open since everyone else was going to be seeing him on Christmas.  He helped me open a few and Uncle Peter and when he asked Nora if he could help her she said, NO!  He patiently waited until it was his turn and he had been keeping his eye on the one gift that was from us.  It was a DS game and when he opened it he was sooooo excited.  It just made my night and he put his hands in the air and exclaimed, "I love Christmas".  All over one tiny gift!!!!  I can't even imagine what he is going to do when Santa comes.
Nora was spoiled once again and some of her favorites included her Barbie, barbie & Cinderella dress ups and her beanbag chair!  On Tuesday we had dinner with my dad and Nora got a gift card to Toys R Us, which will be used after christmas!  I was super excited because I got a gift card to Creve Couer Camera to get a new flash for my camera!!!  We are so blessed and so lucky to have such great parents!  Can't wait for round two!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: