Sunday, December 5, 2010

Braids & potty training

Cheese!! Look at me! I was trying to take a picture of the back of her head and she kept turning and smiling at me. Of course this is the same girl who would not even smile for me a month and a half ago at the park!!

So this was my first attempt at french braiding Nora's hair. I felt like something different today and she does so well when i do her hair that she actually held still. I did not part her hair very well, but she did good while I tried and braided her hair...I think it actually looked pretty darn cute! She was too funny. She kept touching it and asking me was in her hair.
Well my sitter decided that we were going to start potty training and Nora has done great!!! It was four months ago that we tried to do it on our own and it didn't take. So I was a little nervous, but she has been waking up dry in the morning and as soon as she goes she is asking to be changed. So we got out the potty again and underwear and it has been good. She has had a couple of accidents, but nothing like before. We have set times that we try and it is working. Before she was always going sporadically, but now she is actually going about the same time everyday and that actually helps so that is when we put her on the chair. She just lights up when she actually goes...it is funny. She has been telling everyone too! Our little girl is getting so big!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: