Monday, December 20, 2010

Curls!

So I decided to go ahead and buy some curlers to see what would happen when we put them in Nora's hair. I had been talking with my mom about it and finally did it! She was very patient while I put them in. At first she said, "no mom", but then let me do it anyway. I am lucky that I don't have a kid that throws tantrums about much! Her protest of no was next to nothing. So while we talked with Grandma and Grandpa I rolled her hair! Isn't she cute?!
I only had them in for about an hour. I wasn't going to make her sleep in them because she has been sick so I used the cool setting on my hair dryer, but they still were not all the way dry when I took them out. I think if I let her hair air dry and did this a couple of hours before we went somewhere it would actually be pretty cute.
So here are her bouncy little curls! It was pretty curly for only being half way dry and in her hair for an hour. Of course this morning there was no curl left, but that is okay. I think we are going to give it a go for Christmas Eve to see what we get. It was funny because after I took them out she kept touching her hair and then looking at me like, "what did you do?"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: