Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Snow

Well if you can call it that. It caused all kinds craziness on the roads today. People DO NOT know how to drive in the stuff. Major interstates were shut down and we only got maybe an 1". So I woke Nora up this morning and told her it snowed and the first thing she said to me was, "Can I put on my snow pants santa gave me and play?" God I love that girl! I said no, but we can after I pick you up from mimi's and she was fine with that. She insisted on wearing her snow boots to mimi's though.
So when we got home she said where are my snow pants mom! She also said she was so glad santa brought her snow pants and asked where mine were. I think i probably should invest in some snow pants and good boots since she now likes to play in the snow! Here are a few pics I snapped. I am so glad that I have this new camera! I have been experimenting and I love the pics that I am getting. I love that I can now blur backgrounds!
Anyway....I hope that we get at least one more snow day to really play in!





No comments: