Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year-2012

So I copied this from my friend Jenni's blog, I thought it was cool. We had such a great 2011!!!
Peter, moved departments in January, Found out we were pregnant in February, celebrated a new niece and kiki's wedding in May, finished school in July, Nora started school and I passed the praxis in September, welcomed Stella in October! Pretty awesome year!!!!
1.) Where did you ring in 2011?
At our friends the Beffa's house.
2.) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
 Happily married!
3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Yes, I finished my second masters in school administration! Only one more degree to go!
4.) How did you earn your keep?
I work as a school counselor in the Affton School District
5.) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes, we took Nora to the hospital for an ear infection. I was in the hospital to have our sweet baby Stella!
6.) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Nope- thank goodness but we did witness a drunk driver plowing into the house across the street from us when he failed to notice the road ended. Scary! It was so loud it woke us from our sleep.
7.) Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes!!! My sister and we are happy to welcome Zach into the family.
8.) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes, my step cousin. 
9.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
Sometimes.
10.) Did you move anywhere?
No and we won't be anytime soon. 
11.) What sporting events did you go to?
I don't think I attended any major league anything this summer. We did go to a few Gateway Grizzly games and Jalen's football and baseball games.
12.) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Sadly no DMB this year, but we did see Jimmy Buffett and I got to see the Urge again!
13.) Are you registered to vote?
Yes.
14.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on [last time you were supposed to vote]?
Um, yes.
15.) Where do you live now?
St. Louis, MO
16.) Describe your birthday.
Pregnant.  We went to a Gateway Grizzly game and it was 101 degrees outside. What were we thinking!?
17.) What’s the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2011? I don't know.
18.) What is one thing you regret from this year?
I don't think I have any regrets.
19.) What did you want for Christmas? A new point and shoot camera and I got one thanks to my awesome hubby!
20.) Any new additions to your family?
YES!! We added Stella Kathleen on October 27, 2011!
21.) What was your best month?
Goodness, we had a pretty good year, but I would have to say October because of Stella.
22.) What from pop culture will you remember that happened in 2011.
I don't know, I don't pay that close of attention. I guess that bin laden died.
23.) How did you ring in 2012?
At our house with the Flemings and Beffa's.  Everyone was gone by 10 pm so it was just Peter and I at midnight!
24.) What has been your favorite moment?
Stella's birth! Finishing my masters. 
25.) What’s something you learned about yourself?
That I complain alot and that is my new years resolution.
26.) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Peter, but since I didn't drink for most of 2011 I am not sure this question counts. 
27.) Made new friends?
Yes, became closer to my new work friends.
28.) New best friend?
Nope, just new ones.
29.) Favorite Night Out?
I don't think I can pinpoint one night. 

May you all have a blessed NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: