Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nora's 1st Day

Nora started her second year of pre-school today. She is now going to Affton's Early Childhood Center for all day, all week. The building is brand new and pretty cool! Our great friend, Karin, is the director and Nora's teacher went to CMSU at the same time I did! We actually know a few of the same people. I did not cry today, which was a surprise. I did cry a few weeks ago when I got the welcome packet in the mail because we had to buy her a big girl back pack and school supplies this year. I feel like this is what I should be feeling in Kindergarten, but since she is going everyday, all day next year will be a breeze. We met her teacher last week and Nora loved her and did not want to leave the classroom. She was very excited this morning and kept asking me if it was time to leave. Of course I made her take pictures and she was not excited about it, but she did it. I also made her take one outside of her classroom and she did. As soon as we walked in the door she was like see ya later mom. The secretary took her to the kitchen where the other morning care kiddos were eating breakfast. I have to drop her off earlier than school starts so I can get to work on time. She sat right down and was a happy little girl. She gave me a big hug and kiss and Karin could tell I was not wanting to leave so she shooshed me out of the door! I hope she is doing okay! I have been thinking about her all day long. Here are some pics...

Pinterest inspired 1st day of school picture


Outside of her classroom. She was so excited there were animals on the walls! She wanted to stand right under the lion.

No comments: